SUMMER SEMINARS AT PARIS-SORBONNE UNIVERSITY 2015
For more information and for an online registration, check our brand new website !
- University Paris-Sorbonne: The oldest university in Paris with its historical amphitheatres.
- La Maison de la Recherche: located near the Sorbonne, between the famous Saint-Michel fountain and the Luxembourg Gardens.
You can register for one or several courses.
- First week: June 27th – July 1st
- Second week: July 4th – July 8th
- Third week: July 11th – July 15th
- Fourth week: July 18th – July 22th
Third week: No course on July 14th (National Day). It will be replaced by a course during the week.
Professors, lecturers, teachers, PhD, all from Sorbonne University.
Conferences and a visit of the Sorbonne are included in the fees.
How to Register?
Fill in an application form online on our affiliate website.
Indicative: level required in French: B1 (no certificate will be required, but this level is essential to understand courses.)
Complete applications will be evaluated by our Admission Committee. You will receive a registration form and a secure link for the online payment. You can also pay by cheque; however, no cash settlement will be accepted.
Final date for the payment: Friday before the beginning of the first course.
For further information, please contact us:
La Formation Continue
56 Bd des Batignolles
+33 (0)1 53 42 30 39